It's a new day.
We are living amidst an historical transformation within our organizations and societies:
- from an industrial mindset that treats people as replaceable resources — or titles, jobs, functions
- to a human-centric mindset that respects people as whole beings with emotional needs and unlimited potential — a mindset that puts people at the center of decisions
MOST of the problems that we humans face are created through the industrial mindset. When we are treated as if we're replaceable, we have defend ourselves against threats to our images and livelihoods and have to prove our worth through achievements and money. Reacting to mechanized practices at work, we can easily feel depleted, powerless and "not enough". Covid-19 exacerbates these existing problems making things more intense and complex.
To create change, it's essential to:
- acknowledge that we live in a world that sees people as replaceable titles or functions
- realize that we're not to blame, yet we do inadvertently use the industrial mindset
- us human-centric mindset to put people at the center of decisions and complement the value each of one of us brings
Coaching is an easy way to affect exponential change.
Schedule an introductory power session with me to get you inspired.